Sunday, November 24, 2013

smiles from our garden




These beauties are in our garden. They have so far survived the dry weather and that is really a surprise as today really feels like summer. It was too warm to take the dogs out for a walk so I waited until after 5pm and still Willow was very reluctant. She and I waddled along joined at the lead to motivate her all the way to the reserve. Jack had no such qualms and ran the whole way.

I sometimes think there is nothing around to photograph but when I can find flowers like this in our own garden it reminds me this way of thinking is quite wrong. There are things to photograph and there are people who will enjoy seeing them. The key is getting off my butt and looking for them.

next day..
 I set to after writing that and sent on order off for some calendars with my photos of flowers. It was good to see I had more photos than space. I hope they will be good enough quality to give as gifts for Christmas. If they are I may have time to order more.

a week later.. 
the calendars are great and I have ordered another 10! and some small ones for good measure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment