Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It has been nearly a month

Nearly a month since I posted anything here. A month from hell. I am not a fan of December. The stress of getting ready for Christmas Day and the week before when we see Dad and co. It puts me into a spin. I can barely function in amongst all those things to be done. Not to mention the stuff at work. 

Today was the first day I didn't feel like a spaced out wreck. In fact I am typing this because I can't sleep, because I am quite rested and have finished my book. I considered deleting this blog. And the flip side, but then thought what the heck. Hardly anyone knows about it, no one follows it as far as I know, and it gives me an outlet for thoughts. So I talk to myself, so what. 

I spend days on my own, so what's the harm in typing up my thoughts. Long as I don't discuss specific people or my work. There are plenty of other things to talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment