Thursday, January 2, 2014

The day after New Year's Day


A quiet day today. After being woken at 2am by Willow I had 45 mins or more not being able to switch off and go back to sleep. This is most unlike me. I usually sleep like the dead and if disturbed I drop right back into a deep sleep in no time. 

I think this phenomenon is because I have had a whole week off already and I have become rested. 
Although I shouldn't be thinking about work while I'm off I do. I go over all the things that have been said and worry about what is coming next. 

The days seem interminably long when I am on my own, and beyond a bit of housework and cooking I have few goals each day. The dogs get their exercise too of course. 

So this afternoon I have tidied up every thing I can find and I've made a cake. I will have to be strong and leave it for Sean to eat. My hips are quite large enough thank you! 

The towels all dried in record time today, the hot wind really helped. 
The photo challenge for this week is blue, so thus was my subject.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment