Monday, September 16, 2013

posts and things

My weekly photo posts and occasional gratitude posts on Facebook seem to be meeting with approval. I am gratified to see a number of likes and comments each week.

It is quite easy to get enough photos to post lately. Being spring there are flowers all over the place. I hope people are not getting too sick of them, but I don't think that is the case.. Dad, Mum and Joyce have all said offline that they enjoy them and that's enough to encourage me.

The pull to take photos is quite interesting.. I'm not pulled to do anything else in this way.
I notice it as an ache, a compulsion. To ensure I can do it I try to have the phone or the canon with me all the time now except when I am at work, then it is just the phone. That's not a handicap though. It takes great photos.

It would be great to use the photos more. There are so many now.

Vistaprint did some notebooks for me, but they are pretty pricey. It discourages me from printing too many. I may have to find somewhere else to print notecards but I think this would be a nice gift for someone for Christmas. Maybe calendars too. I will need to round up my favourite shots for that.

Another thing that would be good is to find a topic other than flowers that I can photograph.
Probably it is just a matter of keeping my eyes open. To see what comes along.

I wonder what it will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment